Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More stuff on it's way.

Just so it seems like I haven't forgotten about this blog, I figure I'd update it even though I've got nothing new except a box full of spent brass from the Steyr M95. I'm not sure what day I ordered it, I think yesterday (Be nice, I work day AND graveyard shifts),  but I got about five Osprey books for under $45 from Amazon and a set of Foundry paints. I managed to get all the Osprey books for so cheap to due picking up some used ones, and while I picked stuff described as very good or good, we'll see when they get here what kind of shape they're in.

On a totally different direction, I wish that something like the old Spanish Civil War International Brigades still existed. With the soon to be liberation of South Sudan, it's fairly certain there will eventually be a war, the troubles in Haiti, and of course the tyrant Mugabe in Zimbabwe, I wish there would be some way to protect the people who suffer these troubles. I'll be joining the US Army to protect my people, but I feel that all people, regardless of location, deserve to live in the same comfort as Americans and deserve the same kind of protection that Americans get from our armed services.

No comments:

Post a Comment